Consulting, Expertise, Experte Opinions
- advises foundations, municipalities, administrations, unions, active participants in politics and civil society, and in mosque and church communities
- helps in finding Muslim local partners
- provides expertise and expert opinions for courts, law firms, administrations and politics
- is available to journalists for background information and interviews
- is part of a nationwide competence network and seeks – if necessary – suitable speakers
- delivers scientific analyzes and classification and takes over the monetoring of counceling cases in the project “Islamic Affairs Consultancy in Bavaria. Bridge builders between Muslim environments and municipalities”
- contributes to a pan-European transfer of knowledge through cooperations and project partners in other countries and benefits from the network for its own work.
- The Forum Islam and Middle East of the Univerity of Bern for example offers an overview of topics and problems in relation to Islam and the Middle East. The three formats “FINO Info”, “FINO Memo” and “FINO Background” combine the latest scientific insights with a common language to make the subject easily understandable.